March 26th, 2019
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Courtyard by Marriot Tacoma Downtown
1515 Commerce Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
Washington Insurance Agents can earn 3 hours of CE Credit.
This seminar is free to attend, but seats are limited!
This course will cover the topics listed in the Federal Register notice on training and education requirements related to Section 207 of the Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004, otherwise known as FIRA 2004. The seminar also discusses many of the federal flood program’s general rules as well as some of its more advanced topics through the use of a case study approach.
Topics will include:
- NFIP definition of flood
- Amount of coverage available
- A review of flood zones and flood risk
- Use of the FEMA elevation certificate
- Subsidized rating versus full-risk rating
- Grandfathered rating
- Newly Mapped procedure
- Preferred Risk Policy
- Coverages, limitations and exclusions
- Loss settlement provisions
- And much more!
For more information on topics and parking, click here.
Presented by the National Flood Insurance Program.